1. IGFA 16lb Tippet
2. Boats can leave from/to any dock from Harry Harris Park to Duck Key.
3. Boats in water at 6:00AM. Lines out at 3:00PM
4. Tarpon must be 4 feet long on the honor system
5. Fish is considered caught/ released when leader is reeled in to tip of guide.
6. 100 Points is awarded for each release.
7. Chumming is not permitted.
8. Entry fee is $200. Includes two t-shirts. Extra angler $100.
9. Kick-off, day of registration and final rules at the Lorelei July 4th 4PM-6PM
10. Fish must be reported by 4:30PM
11. Turn in score sheets each day at the Lorelei or by phone: 305.509.0253
12. This is a boat tournament. Anglers can change from day one today two. (Inform committee)
13. Awards get together to the Lorelei after 4PM as everyone arrives from fishing.
14. Captains are permitted to fish as anglers. If you have a team of two anglers and a guide, the guide is only permitted to fish if they are registered as a third angler.
15. Family members are permitted to fish together.
16. This is a fun tournament, so let’s have a fun time!